Care & Safety
Fluffy Clouds understands that nothing is more important than safety. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality non-toxic products possible. We are proud to say that all our products are meticulously tested for toxic contents, strength and flammability.They are compliant with European Safety Standards EN71 Parts 1, 2 and 3. and CE certified.
The silicone beads that we use are made from high quality food grade silicone and are free of:
- BPA, PVC, Phthalate
- Latex, Cadmium
- Lead & heavy metals
- Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria
- Odourless and tasteless
Our silicone teethers are CE certified for Europe and the UK. They contain no lead, cadmium, PVC or phthalates. Our teethers are made without using toxicchemicals.
Although our teethers are tested, certified and safe to use, they are only to be used UNDER DIRECT SUPERVISION OF AN ADULT.
Teething rings and toys should be washed before use. Wash with hot soapy water and leave to dry. Suitable to be placed in a steam steriliser. Not suitable for cold water sterilising. Jewellery and teethers can be stored in a refrigerator to provide extra relief for sore gums.
Our dummy clips have been tested by an independent UK testing house to ensure that they compliant with British Safety Standards BSEN 12586:2007.
All of our dummy clips come with the following warnings for your child's safety
- Inspect the dummy clip carefully before each use and throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- The dummy must always be attached to the clip, do not give it to your baby without the dummy being on
- Never lengthen the dummy holder
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as there is a risk of strangulation.
- Only attach the dummy holder to clothing
- The dummy holder is not to be used when the baby is in a cot, bed or crib and should only be used under the supervision of an adult
- The dummy holder is not to be used as a toy or a teether
- The dummy holder is compliant with BSEN 12586:2007
Our dummy clips can be washed gently in warm soapy water and left to dry. Do not soak the metal part of the clip as this may cause rusting. If the metal clip does get wet then dry the clip immediately. Do not use any other cleaning solutions or cleaning sprays as this may compromise the quality of the dummy clip.
TEETHING NECKLACE - BRACELET
Our necklaces are designed for mummies to use for teething babies. They are made of high quality silicon beads and anti-bacterial beech wood and come with a breakaway safety clasp. You can clean with wet wipes. All of our necklaces are safety tested and CE marked.
Only intended for use when worn by an adult and under direct supervision of the adult! Not for baby use, adults only!
Always check for signs of damage to the beads, clasp and cord prior to use and discard immediately if any damage is detected.